We headed to one of our favorite places in the world the day after Christmas. It was a wonderful trip but Lisa, Daniel, and Noah were missed terribly. They stayed back in Texas for good reason. Sweet Grayson came pretty soon after we all got home.
Luke really took off on the skis this year. It was so fun to see him love it like we do.
Mom and Dad still hitting the slopes together
Nothing but trouble right there ;)
My favorite kind of date
Doll stroller races
This girl kills me. She has style like I've never seen.
A Billy dogpile
Blake in a box
Luke doing story time
The littlest ones sledding
That time we almost lost Langley...
She LOVED riding super fast
but almost headed straight passed us down the mountain. Thankfully Luke, Aunt Val, and Uncle Craig sacrificed life and limb by diving to catch her.
A sunset in Telluride is pretty hard to beat
Daddy and his girls
I was so excited to get to spend my 30th birthday with everyone. It made turning 30 not so bad.
Kendall dug the birthday cake
The adults got to go out for a special dinner at Alred's
I just love them
We celebrated New Year's Eve there too by watching the torch parade come down the mountain. I'm pretty sure we were all asleep by 9 though.
I love that our family has so many special memories here







No comments:
Post a Comment