Monday, September 9, 2013

This and that


The end of summer and beginning of fall have kept us busy over here.  A few of these deserve posts of their own but this is all I've got right now. :)

We went back to the rodeo with our sweet neighbors last month.  
 
A couple little cowboy buds

 We got there a little too late for Luke to mutton bust again but we had fun watching.
 Langley has been getting into my makeup lately. 
Beautiful ;)
My big boy lost his first tooth!  He was pretty pumped about it. 
 Luke had been asking to do a lemonade stand all summer...
They were pretty proud

 This one was quite a helper
My little buddy and I matching for church on the day before Kindergarten started 
 Then my babies were off to school

 How did this happen so fast? 
Michael was able to be home for a part of their first days.  Love. :) 

 Kendall wanted to wear her backpack too 
I've been enjoying some one on one time with my baby girl but it sure is quiet without the big kids.  
She picks tomatoes straight from the garden and eats away. 
 I went to the ZZ Top concert with ZZ himself (or whatever his real name is). ;) 
 We had fun out on a friend's boat over Labor Day weekend
Summer was good to us but come on fall, you are welcome here anytime.

No comments: