With inches of snow still falling last week, the kids and I decided last minute that we needed to retreat to Texas. The weather couldn't have been better and a week of family time was good for the soul.
We did alot of bike riding
Noah gave Langley a ride ;)
And Uncle Craig gave us a lift too
This baby girl loved the sunshine
Billy found a buddy
or two
and had extra doses of patience to give an eager five year old a golf lesson
We got to surprise our newly retired Papa
and celebrated with some swimming
A trip to the Children's Museum
a couple of trips to the park
And some duck feeding
We also made a visit to great grandaddy in his lovely new home
DeeDee with her 5 grandbabies all 5 and under
Mom and I got to have a fun lunch one afternoon. I felt like I was on vacation.
We found the dress up bin at DeeDee's house
This girl kills me :)
We got to visit some very sweet friends.
Michelle (one of my very best friends since second grad) had her baby two weeks ago. I got to surprise her one afternoon and got to snuggle sweet baby George
Is he not the prettiest baby?
I got to have lunch with Molly, one of my best friends from college and her Emma! Kendall and Emma were fast friends. :)
I was so excited to make it in time to celebrate my cousin Aimee's beautiful baby shower.
(I snagged this pic from her blog of the mama to be with the hostess')
We also celebrated Aunt Lisa's birthday while we were there, I'm just kicking myself that I didn't take any pictures of that.
It was a fun filled, action packed, extra special trip home!













1 comment:
Oh that miss Langley just kills me:) so glad you had a great week!!!
Post a Comment