Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DeeDee is the best!

DeeDee came to visit us last week and I just keep smiling thinking about what an awesome mom I have!  Her goal was to leave me feeling ready for a baby to come (for the most part) and I'd say we accomplished that and more.  Our first priority was Langley Grace's big girl room  (which I'll post pictures of soon) but we did that along with some major organizing and finally hanging stuff back on the walls after having the house painted 6 weeks ago!  Oh and a little baby shopping too.  :)  Thanks for coming to play with us, Mom!  You're the best.   

 Peekabo
 Hugs
 and kisses before she left
OH and I had to add this.  Michael taught Langley to stick her tongue out at people this weekend.  Awesome right?

1 comment:

Morgan said...

luke is always in that mario outfit! so cute.