We had a very Merry Christmas in Telluride this year with my family. Santa made a special trip before we left to deliver a few big things that I'll have to post about next, but found us out in Colorado too. He must have thought we were good this year. We enjoyed time in the mountains skiing, cooking, and mostly relaxing. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time celebrating our Savior's birth too.
Here's a recap of our trip in a TON of pictures:
Langley Grace thinking she's the baby still. Sorry sister.
We did our share of baking
We gave Noah lots of loving
Luke did GREAT at skiing this year. Rode the magic carpet like a champ.
More baking. Birthday cupcakes for Jesus.
Langley Grace sure loves her candy canes. I'm pretty sure she ate about 16 on the trip.
Santa brought a new baby doll
and some Mario guys for Luke.
Special delivery
Cutest little elf I've ever seen
Sweet cousins
Aunt Lisa and the boys
Ski lessons :)
This was the best we could do. Langley had a bit of a rough time this trip to say the least.
The guys
The girls
The whole gang




1 comment:
Oh, Kim, how fun! Makes me miss Telluride lots and lots. The kiddos are too cute!
Post a Comment