Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Staycation

Since Michael finished his tough rotation of night and day float last week he decided to take a few days of vacation to celebrate and recuperate after a loooong ten weeks.    We have made the most of our staycation and had tons of fun even though the weather really couldn't have been worse!  (It snowed on Sunday)

We went bowling with our good friends the Kiewiets and Bradleys.  This is Luke's girlfriend, Evie.



We spent the night at a ranch/waterpark resort that's about an hour from here and I think it's safe to say Luke was in heaven!  
 Langley swam for the first time
 We ate ice cream before dinner
 I think she liked it!

 We went and checked out the animals and I couldn't help but crack up watching Luke run around like he owned the place.  He doesn't seem to have a shy bone in his body. 


I have LOVED having Michael home and even got to go out on hot date with him last night!  :)  So thankful to be on this journey with him. 

No comments: