Saturday, January 15, 2011

Texas time

Because I can't seem to get caught up on here I thought I'd just go ahead and do a couple picture posts of what has gone on since Christmas:

We went to Texas and spent a fun filled week with The Merrick side of the fam on Lake Livingston...

Papa is fun


Nanny and Grandad made a special trip down from Ardmore



I got to hang out with my new "sister in love," and Michael got lots of brother time



Luke went fishing with Daddy 



and finally caught his first fish



Our sweet friends, Michelle and Paul, came to see us at the lake

Luke "played" his first 9 holes of golf



We got to see our Langley side too and had bunches of fun with them...





Billy and Luke had a movie date and watched Bolt in 3D.  

Gigi joined in on the fun too.  I'm so sad I didn't get any pictures of Gigi meeting Langley for the first time.  We loved getting to see her!  

Langley tried on some of Aunt Val's baby clothes
Our time with family always goes by way too fast, but I felt like we packed a lot of fun in this trip.  So grateful for such wonderful families.  

2 comments:

Team Trevino said...

Miss you guys, glad you got some Texas time!

Lisa C said...

Awesome "Catch up Post," sister!!!! I love you!! Can't wait to visit soon!!!