Wednesday, October 20, 2010

She wasn't born in Texas...

but she got there as fast as she could.  Langley made her first trip back to Texas last week and I think she liked it a little.  :)  
We had an awesome time seeing everyone and introducing her to so many people that we love.  Sorry for the picture overload, but I know that's what most of you come here looking for anyways. 
Cuddling with Billy
Uncle Craig teaching Langley to two step
All of the Langley girls before Lupe Tortilla (except for the littlest one)
Aunt Becky has her dressing in style.  

Aunt Val being fun!
Learning to say "wreck 'em" with Uncle Daniel.  Not sure how I feel about that.
Just cute. 
DeeDee made Luke some Buzz Lightyear cupcakes.  Obvi they were a hit! 
Surreal to spend time with my high school friends with four babies around.  Surreal but awesome!
Auntie Aimee and Auntie Kristen loving on Langley
Special picture with Great Grandmommy and Grandaddy

Yoda Luke practically lived in the pool while we were there.

It sure was a special trip and we miss everyone already!  Thanks Mom and Dad!  

No comments: