Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Living for the weekends
































































With Michael working nights right now our family mantra has been "just make it to Friday." It is hard on both of us for different reasons but I think it's safe to say I am sooo over this. And, hats off to any single moms out there. This is making me appreciate Michael in a whole new way!

Anyways, we are trying to make the best of our weekends though this past weekend we didn't do much but just enjoyed relaxing as a family of four! Still can't really believe that. :)

1 comment:

The Jeanes Family said...

Aww Kim she is so cute!! I totally understand your just make it to Friday mood!! With me back teaching and Keith working till 8 every night, I see Tatum for maybe 3 hours a day!! I count every second until Friday at 2:30!! Hang in there!!!