Michael has had a crazy schedule for the past week and half so Luke and I have had A LOT of playtime just the two of us. I'm not complaining about special time with my little bud but we sure do miss Daddy when he's gone so much!
Thankfully he is loving what he's doing and he definitely picks up the slack around here when he is off. I couldn't ask for a more loving and hardworking husband! :)
The first couple of pics are of Luke being goofy in the backyard.


Because I've had a few requests for a belly picture I decided to take matters into my own hands since Michael has been getting home when I'm already in my pajamas lately. :) I'll get a better one soon but thought I'd better document before I get even farther along.
23 weeks
And since I haven't made an official announcement about her name on here yet, we will be naming our sweet little girl Langley Grace Merrick! Since Michael and I got married we have both thought we would like to use my maiden name as a baby girl's name and we are so excited we get to use it for this sweet babe."For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14
That's all for now! :)
5 comments:
Great Photo!!! I love it! And I love the name Langley Grace!!! Can't wait to see you soon.
Kim!
Ryan and I LOVE the name! Such a great name... and Ry is a pretty hard judge of names since he hears so many in the hospital. BEAUTIFUL and I love that it's your maiden name!
Love the name! I remember you telling me a long time ago that Langley was going to be your daughter's name. I'm so excited you get to use it now! Yay!
such a great name, and cute cute pictures of luke!! your belly looks so cute. :)
Yeah, I'm so glad you posted a belly pic, what a cute mama! I love the name Langley Grace and how special! So sad Will and I are missing you guys next weekend, but Mark has promised me a trip to MI to come visit you guys.
Post a Comment