So I just had to post the link to a blog post from a mom in Houston that I "blog stalk". As I prepare my heart for Christmas this was such an awesome reminder of what the first Christmas was really like and what Jesus' birth really means.
Click here. You won't be sorry.
Birth Stories
"He has done great things for us." Ps. 126:3
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I just love that blog! The title alone (It's Almost Naptime!) lured me in. I mean, what mom doesn't count down to nap time? Now I have a new blog to stalk. Yay, thanks for posting!
And I loved the Birth Stories post. I've been thinking a lot about that very thing lately. This pregnancy has been much more difficult than my last one and I've been imagining how tough that trek to Bethlehem must have been on Mary, being pregnant. Such a good reminder that following God is all that matters - no matter how much pain we go through. He loves us and He is enough.
Post a Comment