Luke and I packed up and headed down to the Lone Star State last week for a visit. Grams (aka. Gigi) decided to come all the way from Florida at the last minute which was such a treat! It felt so good to be back in Texas with my family. Here's a recap of our weekend in pictures and captions:

Working with Billy

Kisses for Aunt Becky (he said her name perfectly clear.)
Luke and the GGPs (great grand-parents)

Riding Abby
Jumping on the bed
Some Aunt Lisa Lovin'


2 comments:
So cute! Glad you had such a good time. :) I didn't know there was a space between the American and Texas pledge for years. I still can't say one without the other! :)
Thanks for all the updates Kim...you are so good!! We sure do miss you guys. Luke is getting SO BIG!! Tell Michael hello. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment