Monday, September 21, 2009

Lately

Not much to report here lately.  We had a pretty low-key weekend since Michael was on call on Friday night.  He's been pretty BUSY at work with call every third night.  In other words, I'm ready for this month to be over!  

Kirby has kept us busy with lots of playing outside which I can't complain about because I am really enjoying this Fall weather.  It is the first time we've lived somewhere with a true Fall and I am amazed at how the leaves are already so beautiful.  I know it's only going to get better so I'll have to get out and take some pictures soon.

Thanks for checking in on us!    


3 comments:

Lauren said...

That puppy is SOOOOOOO cute!

Morgan said...

you have the cutest son in the world and now the cutest puppy too. it's just not fair! :)

themerricks said...

thanks girls! y'all are too sweet. and Morgan, you could have had the puppy yesterday. I was ready to scream. :) I'm back to loving her today, but whoa puppies are obnoxious sometimes.