Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home and back home

We're back home from The Woodlands and sadly I have no pictures to prove that we even went.   I didn't take my big camera, instead using my mom's the whole trip and when I went to upload them to my computer before leaving something bad happened and all of the pictures were deleted!  Sorry mom.   

We had a wonderful time and I am missing everyone tons already.  It was so fun to just hang out together. I kept telling my mom and sisters that it felt like we never left.  I pray time together always feels that way.  

Since pictures from riding in Billy's boat and on the inner tube, eating dirt cake for Jordan's birthday, playing at both grandma's houses, and lunch with gmommy and gdaddy are lost in the world of technology here are some pictures taken since we got back.

Love you all and thanks for such a wonderful trip HOME.  :)




1 comment:

Jen said...

stink! i've totally done the same thing, kim! i know how dissapointing/frustrating that is....so glad you had a good time at home :)