Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Every Cowboy needs some Wranglers

Before I signed up to come live out in the country for a month I should have asked if there was a Target within a 20 mile radius. This city girl needs a Target. Nope, not here in Fredericksburg. :) I would have come anyways because this month has been wonderful, but in all seriousness, I miss Target.

I failed to think about October being chilly when I was packing for me and Luke, and it HAS been pretty cool the last couple of weeks. So, yesterday we headed in to town to find some warmer clothes for my baby. We ended up at Walmart and found the perfect pants. WRANGLERS for babies.

Check out his cute little cowboy tush.



1 comment:

KT said...

Goodness gracious David and I miss the Merricks! I miss Target too...but I promise that if you move out here I will drive y'all personally to Target whenever you want!!! We love y'all! Hopefully, the next time y'all are all out here there will be a little friend on the way for Lukers!