Luke is definitely missing Michael. It is so weird, I can totally tell he realizes someone is missing. Michael left for Memphis on Sunday for a month long Orthopedic rotation. I'm so proud of him and how well he's doing already but miss him a ton. Luke and I fly up there on Monday! Counting down.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Missing Daddy
Luke is definitely missing Michael. It is so weird, I can totally tell he realizes someone is missing. Michael left for Memphis on Sunday for a month long Orthopedic rotation. I'm so proud of him and how well he's doing already but miss him a ton. Luke and I fly up there on Monday! Counting down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dear luke,
i'm sorry you are missing your daddy so much. i know what that is like... not fun. he will be so happy to see you on monday and i'm sure he'll be ready to wrestle! in the meantime, enjoy your mommy. :) i sure enjoyed your gramma... my best poopy pal.
love,
jackson
Post a Comment