Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New happenings

So last night Michael and I were watching reruns of the Office while Luke was playing with his little activity gym. We both looked down after a little bit and he was on his tummy! He had rolled from his back to his tummy all by himself. He's been going from tummy to back for quite a while but now he's got it both ways. Not sure if it was a fluke because he hasn't done it again but either way, we were really proud!

Then I was getting his jammies on and started blowing raspberries on his tummy and he started laughing! We called Michael in and they had a giggle fest. It was too cute. I wanted to get the video camera but since he didn't have a diaper on yet I had to wait and by the time we got him out of the nude he stopped the laughs. It was quite an exciting night. I will try to catch both on video and put it up.

No comments: