Friday, September 7, 2007

It's a.....

BOY!!!


That's right, Luke W. should be making his entrance into the world in mid-late January. The long awaited ultrasound was great. I was so excited I couldn't sleep Wednesday night and had butterflies in my stomach all morning. I don't know why the butterflies because it's not like we had anything to be nervous about.

First we had the regular doctors visit that went fine. She just checked Luke's heartbeat and asked how I was and we were on our way (pretty much). We had to go to a different location where they have a better ultrasound machine and wait over an hour to even be seen. :( They did all kinds of measurements and finally got down between the legs and in a very nonchalant voice she said "you're going to have a....... little boy," and I couldn't hold the tears back.

All I could think of was how Awesome our God is watching Him perform this miracle inside my body by forming our baby so perfectly. The Doctor said all of the measurements looked "great," and both the technician and the doctor confirmed he's got the boy parts. Michael even thought he saw "something" before the technician could get it out. Luke did a little yawning for us towards the end of the appointment as if we were boring him or something. We might have a little rascal on our hands! :)

Bring on the rascall though-We already love him so much. Here are some pictures from dinner with our families sharing the news.

No comments: