I just looked at my post and realized I can't have a post on my mom's birthday without mentioning her special day! Mom, you are the best. Thank you for all of the sacrifices you have made in your life for the three of us girls. Thank you for teaching me what a great mom should look like. I am so glad I have you to walk with me through becoming a mommy! We love you and appreciate you more than you'll ever know!
Friday, July 20, 2007
Happy Birthday to my MOM!
I just looked at my post and realized I can't have a post on my mom's birthday without mentioning her special day! Mom, you are the best. Thank you for all of the sacrifices you have made in your life for the three of us girls. Thank you for teaching me what a great mom should look like. I am so glad I have you to walk with me through becoming a mommy! We love you and appreciate you more than you'll ever know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment